Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
iPad Wiki Home
Overview of 1:1
Middle School 1:1 Pilot 2013-2014
Parents & Families
- Redeem codes (Downloading APPs)
- Requistiions (Buy)
Apple Training for Middle School Pilot Teachers - August 2013
Apple's Tune In
Apple iTunes U - PLN
ISTE (NE) webcasts
MA Digital Pub Collaborative
News, Resources, Contacts
In the News
Internet Essentials - Apply
The camera will take pictures and videos.
To see the pictures and videos that have been taken with the camera, look for the Photo icon
Saving images from websites using an iPad:
holding a finger on most images on a webpage will present the option to
Responsible Citizenship in a Digital World
I will request permission to use resources.
I will cite any and all use of websites, books, media etc.
I will acknowledge all primary sources.
Sources for images that students can use without requesting permission (but still should cite):
search for images that they can use, modify or build upon for school work.
- free photo archive focusing on travel and nature photos; taken mainly in Europe, America, India and China
(Blue Mountains - photos on flickr that were released under the creative commons license)
- free high resolution digital stock photographs and reference images for public use
Pics 4 Learning
- free photos for education (with advertising)
Public Domain Images
- a repository for free public domain images.
Open Photo Project
- an open network of photographers consisting of pictures of animals, nature, landscape, architecture, still life, and technology.
- a media file repository making available public domain and freely-licensed educational media content (images, sound and video clips) to everyone,
Sources for music that students can use without requesting permission (but still should cite):
Creative Commons Music Communities
- search for Creative Commons licensed music.
Liberally licensed under a Creative Commons license (permission to use this music in your video, podcast, school project).
Free Music Archive
Free downloads under Creative Commons and other licenses; also offers a very large repository of free birthday songs you can use in your projects.. Search by curator or genre.
Royalty free music licensing for video, audio and interactive projects.
sounds posted to share them with friends, fans and followers
Vimeo Music Store
: Contains a sizable collection of songs that can be freely downloaded and used in video projects. Make sure to click on Advanced Filters and then select Creative Commons License.
Free sound effects and royalty free sound effects. In order to download sounds you will need to create an account.
Free Sound (.org)
In order to download sounds you will need to create an account.
Apps that students are using, along with the camera.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"